I have a disc that is directly pushing against the spinal column.
First level of treatment for Sciatia:
1. Stretching of the sciatic nerve.
2. Sciatic nerve flossing: Moving the spinal coloun inside the spinal canal to make it remove spurs.
3. Stretching of all the muscles close to the sciatic nerve.
4. Hydrate the disc by jumping up and down.
5. Hydrate the disc by doing shrugs.
6. Magnesium, Potassium the nerves.
8. Lose weight
9. Drink extra water to hydrate disc.
Sciatica Defined: Sciatica is a set of symptoms including pain that may be caused by general compression or irritation of one of five spinal nerve roots that give rise to each sciatic nerve, or by compression or irritation of the left or right or both sciatic nerves. The pain is felt in the lower back, buttock, or various parts of the leg and foot. In addition to pain, which is sometimes severe, there may be numbness, muscular weakness, pins and needles or tingling and difficulty in moving or controlling the leg. Typically, the symptoms are only felt on one side of the body. Pain can be severe in prolonged exposure to cold weather.
Although sciatica is a relatively common form of low back pain and leg pain, the true meaning of the term is often misunderstood. Sciatica is a set of symptoms rather than a diagnosis for what is irritating the root of the nerve, causing the pain. This point is important, because treatment for sciatica or sciatic symptoms often differs, depending upon the underlying cause of the symptoms and pain levels.
List of ways of compression or irritation of one of five spinal nerves:
1. Spinal Disc Herniation: A spinal disc herniation is when a tear in the outer,fibrous ring of an intervertebral disc allows the soft, central portion to bulge out beyond the damaged outer rings.
2. Spinal stenosis: Lumbar spinal stenosis (LSS) is a medical condition in which the spinal canal narrows and compresses the spinal cord and nerves at the level of the lumbar vertebra.
3. Piriformis syndrome: Piriformis syndrome is a neuromuscular disorder that occurs when the sciatic nerve is compressed or otherwise irritated by the piriformis muscle causing pain, tingling and numbness in the buttocks and along the path of the sciatic nerve descending down the lower thigh and into the leg.
Log In to Leave a Comment or Join
Copyright © 2018 All rights reserved.
Not a member? Sign Up
Gear For Sale by HoboTraveler.com. All gear sold, and shipped from Amazon.com for safe, fast service.
mybackpainresearch.com is a part of the HoboTraveler network.
The 100 Best Cities to Live International are chosen by Hobo Travelers on the Hobo Network. Our goal at Hobo is to give you 100, then you can narrow it down 10. Become and member of that city group. You can learn the pros and cons from members living there.
The 100 Best Cities to Live Abroad